Current Job Openings
Engineer (CAD / BIM) – Steel Detailing
Posted Date: 18-Nov-2022
Location: Kochi, Kerala, India
Employment Type: Full time
Relevant Work Experience: 4+ years
An ideal candidate will be responsible in comprehending and completing assigned tasks from the client. A steel detailing Junior Engineer will ideally look in to the client requisition aspects, have the ability to troubleshoot and also achieve the required end results. We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines
The salary range discussed during hiring is indicative only. Salary offers are made based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and education as they directly relate to the requirements of the position, as well as internal and market factors and grade profile.
A background check will be required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
- Be an expert in Steel detailing using Tekla Structures
- Review contract drawings and prepare RFI
- Should be proficient in creating Tekla Models as per the design drawings
- Preparation of Erection drawings, Fabrication drawings and create Tekla model’s as per contract drawings
- Display ability in detailing of Erection drawings, Fabrication drawings and single part drawings
- Maintain close contact with the Team Leads in providing accurate drawings in the stipulated timeline
- Be a champion in achieving the work targets as specified by the Line Manager.
- B. Tech in Civil Engineering, or an equivalent combination of experience and education may be substituted.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Exposure working with US client projects will be an added advantage
- An excellent working knowledge about Steel detailing in Tekla is a must.
- A robust AutoCAD knowledge will be an added advantage
- Good verbal and written communication skill in English
Share this job:
Apply for this position
Note: * Required