ARCHITECTURAL BIM SERVICES
Advenser offers full-service solutions for all your Architectural BIM requirements. We specialize in providing BIM services to the construction industry for many years.
Advenser realizes the advantage and significance of BIM (Building Information Modeling) in the construction industry today. We work alongside Architects, General Contractors, Builders, and Engineers to present their work in a Building Information Model, enabling them to cut down on time and costs, offering them more value for money than what can be gained from conventional 2D drafting. We have extensive skill base and capabilities in BIM modeling services using various software/ applications. Our services for Architecture include Revit modeling, Construction Documentation, 3D & 4D BIM modeling
Advenser has delivered various BIM projects to residential, commercial and industrial sectors worldwide. We have a strong track record of working on large-scale projects, with top-tier Architects.
See our BIM samples.
Energy Analysis Modeling
BENEFITS OF BIM
The various benefits of BIM as enjoyed by the different parties involved are listed below.
During Pre-Construction stage
- Allows to verify if the proposed design is feasible financially
- If not, it instantly creates a new design within the constraints of desired time/cost parameters
- Allows architecture/engineering documentation
During Designing stage
- 3D visualization during any stage of the design process
- Accurate 2D drawings extraction during the design
- Determines if the 3D model is constructible at the site
- Extraction of parameters for sustainable building design performance analysis and evaluation
- Analysis and correction of building design in detail
- Contains intricate details on the structure, site and proposed materials of the building
- Enables accuracy in cost estimates and budget control
During Fabrication stage
- Accurate visualization of the building with real-time parameters
- Better onsite coordination of services in construction sequencing
- Detects conflicts or clashes and allows resolution for the entire building
- Reflection of a minor change in the digital database throughout the model
- Construction documents creation containing minute information regarding the structure, quantities, materials
- Easy facility management and maintenance