VIRTUAL DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
There has always been a gap between what an engineer or architect speak and what the customer understands. The immense potential of Virtual Reality makes it the ideal technology to bridge the gap between the two.
We at Advenser strive towards perfection and it is our objective to design structures that surpass all our client requirements. Being focused on our objective, we have incorporated the state of the art process of “Virtual design & Construction” (VDC) to enable effective and efficient utilization of BIM to its fullest potential. Our Virtual Design and Construction services offer the entire BIM range of services starting from LOD 200 to 500 covering design development, construction documentation, clash detection, fabrication model as well as an as-built model.
Incorporating VDC to the BIM model has a lot of advantages as it generates a tangible and quantifiable virtual model of the BIM model. VDC also facilitates in simulating the complexities of the construction project delivery, understanding the pitfalls the project teams are likely to encounter, analyzing these pitfalls and addressing them in a virtual world before any of the real world construction work ever takes place.
Our process of implementing VDC
- Product visualization: With the help of product visualization tools such as AutoCAD ADT, Revit, a 3D model of how the structure would look like after construction is finished is developed to create a common understanding amongst the project participants.
- Product modeling& Analyzing: The developed 3D model of the building is analyzed to understand how the building will be constructed over time. 4D visualization tools such as CommonPoint Project 4D and NavisWorks Timeline are utilized in this phase.
- Organizational process modeling: This phase includes simulation of organizational effort required to complete a project and analyzing the potential threats that may eventually lead to a delay in the project. Sophisticated software such as VDT and SimVision are utilized in this phase.
- Online collaboration: This phase includes the collaboration of project teams that may be situated in different parts of the globe using a shared model of the product.
The final stage of implementing VDC includes conducting meetings to meet the business objectives of the project and the client.
Why hire Advenser for VDC coordination?
From our perspective, BIM is a tool or a smart-object (model) that is parametric in nature, both of which are not yet being used to its fullest potential. This is where Advenser stands different in the crowd of construction management firms. We don’t rely solely on BIM, rather we use the tool called “BIM” in the process of “VDC” to ensure that “BIM” model is used in a practical and highly effective manner throughout the lifespan of the project.
- Quality oriented service
- Helps reduce the project cost
- Increased team communication, collaboration, and cohesion through a visual
- Precise attention to detail
- Safer Job sites
- Affordable and Efficient
- Highly efficient site logistic management and safety planning.
- Helps in Quantity survey/estimate integration (5D)
check our Samples.
Contact us Now.
Check our samples.
Contact us Now.