MEP SHOP DRAWING
MEP SHOP DRAWING SERVICES
The team of MEP engineers with us have profound working knowledge of machine shop processes making them capable of developing MEP shop drawings that can be used to find the discrepancies before field installations.
The Range of MEP Services We Offer
Electrical Shop Drawing
MEP BIM Shop Drawing Services
Piping Shop Drawing
HVAC Duct Shop Drawing
Piping Shop Drawing
The International Standards We Are Proficient On
Over the past decade, we have been catering to the MEP and HVAC drafting needs of clients across the globe irrespective of the clients’ country. The international standards we follow include
- IECC – International Energy Conservation Code
- ASHRAE standards – The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers standards
- NFPA codes – National Fire Protection Association codes
- AEDG – Advanced Energy Design Guide
- AS 1668.2 – Australian Standards for The use of mechanical ventilation and air conditioning in buildings
- AS1851-2005 – Australian Standards for Maintenance of fire protection systems and equipment
- AS/NZS 3666 – Joint Australian New Zealand Standard
- NBN standards – S21-200, S21-201, S21-202, S21-203, N S21-207
Our Quality Assurance
We offer well-organized MEP shop drawing services that are in coordination such that the errors are identified and resolved before the filed installation begins. Here at Advenser, we realize the fact that shop drawings are the backbone of the fabrication industry and that it is a vital part in determining the profitability of a project.
The team of quality analysts at Advenser follows a proven methodology for the quality inspection of the MEP drawings, which includes following a Project Quality Plan (PQP), Inspection test plan (ITP) and Key performance indicator (KPI). We put every design through a rigorous quality inspection at each stage, to ensure that the client requirements are met with the highest standards without compromising on the quality.
Why Hire Advenser?
- Availability of qualified, skilled and certified engineers
- Competitive price
- A perfect amalgamation of skilled labor and sophisticated technology
- Innovation and creativity guaranteed
- Accurate and precise
- Quick turnaround time
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction