Current Job Openings
Engineer – Façade
Location: Kochi/Bengaluru, India
Employment Type: Full time
Relevant Experience: 5 Years
Advenser is multi-disciplined engineering company delivering advanced engineering services & solutions to the Architecture, Engineering & Construction industry through innovative practices such as BIM, VDC and other advanced technological tools. With over a decade of experience in the industry, we have an impressive track record, successfully delivering a range of complex projects across 17 countries.
The ideal candidate will have an exciting opportunity to join a multi-disciplined, international client based organization. This role will be the key point of contact for the Facade department and should be an expert in handling CAD/BIM façade detailing projects. Part of your role will be to help and manage the engineering team in their existing projects and clients. The incumbent should have strong technical knowledge, proactive and prudent with the work, meeting deadlines from time to time. Further the role will be to monitor, coordinate and help in execution of the day-to-day activities in the team, for the successful completion of the project.
The salary range discussed during hiring is indicative only. Salary offers are made based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and education as they directly relate to the requirements of the position, as well as internal and market factors and grade profile.
A background check will be required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
- Hands-on experience in facade detailing which includes detailing of Curtain wall systems, Structural glazing, Frameless partitions, Spider Glazing, ACP cladding, skylights, canopies & Balustrades.
- Should be well versed in AutoCad.
- Checking feasibility of design ideas, based on factors, modify drawings to match with circumstances, confer with engineering, production or sales departments, and modify designs to conform to customer specifications, production limitations or changes in design trends
- Understanding technical and commercial requirements of the clients
- Co-ordinate with team for winning the projects and ensuring seamless execution
- Reviewing and approving apt RFI’s for better understanding of the client need
- Influence and contribute to the overall policies and procedures of the company and ensure it is adhered to within the business unit.
- Manage business activities focusing on financial and strategic growth of organization.
- Create harmonious working environment, train and mentor staff and motivate all team members to perform efficiently.
- Explore and analyze market trends and identify new opportunities in assigned region.
- Coordinate with business development team to develop and implement strategies.
- Work on requirements provided by senior management whenever required.
- Ability to deal with all professionals within the building industry, including Clients, Architects & designers, contractors, etc.
- Meeting the set targets, participation in cross team engagement activities, cohesion, branding etc.
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required:
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience in AutoCad
- Demonstrated experience in facade / curtain wall detailing & drafting
- Tech/Diploma in Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent level of communication skill in English
Be a part of the winning team!
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the BIM industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for who want to make an amazing career. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Share this job:
Apply for this position
Note: * Required