Current Job Openings
Engineer (BIM / CAD) – Industrial
Location: Kochi/Bengaluru, India
Employment Type: Full time
Relevant Work Experience: 5+ years
The right candidate will be responsible for comprehending and completing assigned projects within the stipulated timeline. The candidate will have the ability to troubleshoot, follow instructions and achieve ideal end results. The candidate should be flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to self-start, manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines.
The salary range discussed during hiring is indicative only. Salary offers are made based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and education as they directly relate to the requirements of the position, as well as internal and market factors and grade profile.
A background check will be required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
- Create 3D models using Inventor for:
-Steel structure, Chute, tanks, hoppers etc
- Candidate should have the ability of Self-quality checking.
- Create fabrication drawings as per customer requirements.
- Be a good listener and a motivating member.
- Communicate with the client through emails and online meetings
- Be an expert in achieving the work targets as specified by the Line Manager.
- M. Tech / B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge in Navis works & Inventor I-Logic will be an added
- Good verbal and written communication skill in English
- Be a good Team player
Share this job:
Apply for this position
Note: * Required