Current Job Openings
BIM Engineer (CAD / BIM) – MEP
Posted Date: 10-Oct-2022
Location: Kochi, Kerala, India
Employment Type: Full time and Contract (6 Months)
Relevant Work Experience: 2 to 5 years
An ideal candidate will be responsible in comprehending and completing assigned projects within the stipulated time line. The candidate will have the ability to trouble shoot, follow instructions and achieve ideal end results. We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines.Create 2D drawings or 3D models in MEP in various level of detailing.
The salary range discussed during hiring is indicative only. Salary offers are made based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and education as they directly relate to the requirements of the position, as well as internal and market factors and grade profile.
A background check will be required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
- Create 2D drawings or 3D models in MEP in various level of detailing
If proficient in 2D
– Drafting, Coordinating with other trade services, Shop drawings and Coordination drawings.
– Ability to prepare builders work drawings, Riser drawings, Mechanical room detailing.
– Modeling in various level of detailing (LOD), Coordinating with other trade services, Shop drawings and Coordination drawings.
– Point cloud modeling, Revit family creation, Mechanical room detailing, Spool drawing preparation.
- Display keen skills in self-quality check.
- Help in creating the drawings with customer requirements.
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required:
- B.Tech / Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Must be experienced in 2D or BIM projects (Preferably US projects)
- Having insights on fabrication CAD MEP & Dynamo will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in CAD or Revit software is a must
- Must have good verbal and written communication skill in English
- Listening and motivational skills
- Be a team player in various MEP projects
Share this job:
Apply for this position
Note: * Required