As the System Classification is greyed out by default, direct switching is not possible. Two methods are demonstrated here.
- Disconnect the pipes from the fitting
- Reconnect by stretching it back to the fitting
- You can also use “Trim ” command for reconnection
- “TAB” key & select the fitting
(System browser opens from View tab -> User interface -> System browser)
- Once it is selected, press the delete key so that the system of fitting is deleted.
- Then you can reconnect the pipes by previous methods, ie by stretching the pipes or by “Trim” command