Current Job Openings
Engineer (Autodesk Inventor Professional)
Posted Date: 25-May-2022
Location: Kochi, Kerala, India
Employment Type: Full time
The right candidate will be responsible in comprehending and completing assigned projects within the stipulated time line. The candidate will have the ability to trouble shoot, follow instructions and achieve ideal end results. The candidate should be flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to self-start, manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Create 3D models using Inventor for:
– Steel structure, Chute, tanks, hoppers etc
– Industrial piping
- Candidate should have an ability of Self-quality checking.
- Create fabrication drawings as per customer requirements.
- Be a good listener and a motivating member.
- Communicate with client through emails and online meetings
- Be an expert in achieving the work targets as specified by the Line Manager.
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required:
- M. Tech / B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Industrial Engineering
- Experience in Autodesk Inventor is a must
- Knowledge in AutoCad, I-Logic and Navisworks will be an added advantage
- Good verbal and written communication skill in English
- Be a good Team player
Share this job:
Apply for this position
Note: * Required
Error: Contact form not found.