Current Job Openings
BIM Trainee – MEP / BIM Junior
Location: Kochi/Bengaluru, India
Employment Type: Full Time
Relevant Experience: 1-3 years
Advenser is looking for a Junior Engineer who will be responsible in comprehending and completing assigned projects within the stipulated timeline. The candidate should have the ability to troubleshoot, follow instructions, and achieve ideal results. We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines.
The salary range discussed during hiring is indicative only. Salary offers are made based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and education as they directly relate to the requirements of the position, as well as internal and market factors and grade profile.
A background check will be required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
- Create 2D or 3D Electrical Shop drawings for Low / Medium / High voltage in AutoCAD.
- Should have following capabilities:
- Drafting / Modeling Electrical Homerun, Coordinating with other trade services, Shop drawings and Coordination drawings in AutoCAD
- Self-quality check
- Create the drawings with customer requirements.
- Be a good listener and a motivating team member in the team
Qualification, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Diploma or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience is a must in 2D projects (Preferably US projects)
Proficient user of CAD or Revit
Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Must be a good team player
Be a part of the winning team!
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the BIM industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for who want to make an amazing career. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Share this job:
Apply for this position
Note: * Required