A linked Revitfile is an externally referenced Revit project loaded into the main model. As the link maintains a connection to the linked model, any changes made directly in the linked model can be reloaded into the host Revit model.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) And The Internet of Things (IoT)-How They Work Together
- How BIM Can Help Reduce Carbon Emissions and Create a Sustainable Future
- BIM and Digital Prefabrication: How to Leverage the Benefits of Both
- BIM and Digital Prefabrication: Benefits and Challenges
- Building Information Modeling: Benefits and Advancements for the AEC Industry