Current Job Openings
Project Manager – Architecture and Civil
Location: Kochi/Bengaluru, India
Employment Type: Full Time
Relevant Experience: 4 -7 Years
Project Manager will be responsible in comprehending and completing assigned projects within the stipulated time line. The candidate will have the ability to trouble shoot, follow instructions and achieve ideal end results. We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines.
The salary range discussed during hiring is indicative only. Salary offers are made based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and education as they directly relate to the requirements of the position, as well as internal and market factors and grade profile.
A background check will be required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
- Be an expert in implementing all the procedures in BIM and digital Construction during the design, construction, and handover of a project.
- Expertise in the preparation of BIM models with various levels of detail.
- Manage the flow of information using the BIM Execution Plan. Ensure that the model parameters are compliant with the BEP.
- Attend weekly coordination meetings with professionals from other organizations.
- Strong knowledge of Steel and RCC structures along with Revit knowledge and coordination skills are preferred.
- Provide technical guidance to junior modelers and review complete assignments.
- Creating Solutions to improve workflow with models, creating element families or an integral library within the project.
- Be a mentor in all internal kick-off meetings of new projects.
- To be provided leadership to ensure that BIM policies, procedures, standards, and processes are properly implemented and maintained throughout the course of a project.
- Provide general conceptual input to projects during the planning stages and support or lead field assignments as required.
- Should analyze user performance and BIM usage reports to identify areas where more training or assistance may be required.
- Work in team cohesion of modelers and detailers for architectural and structural BIM projects.
- Should be confident to capture new growth opportunities with the available capability of the team.
- Evaluate new BIM-related Software and technologies.
- Train and oversee the day-to-day activities of BIM users to ensure BIM Standards are maintained in the creation of BIM Models.
- Chair the firm’s BIM user group and ensure regular communication and coordination among BIM/Revit users.
- Evaluate the firm’s current workflow, strategies, budgets, projects, staffing, etc.
- Conduct continuing education on BIM processes and its new technologies. Attend conferences, Seminars, and workshops for BIM, bringing back best practices and disseminating the information to appropriate teams.
- Understanding the business, Getting organized, focusing on action and outcomes, focusing on the customer, Communicating effectively, and building relationships.
Qualification, Experience, and Skills Required:
- B. Tech/Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- 4 – 7 years of relevant work experience is a must.
- CAD, Revit Modeling and BIM knowledge is required.
- Play a vital team player role in various BIM projects.
- Good communication skills in English required.
- Rise up to the need for assisting the Team lead in various tasks.
- Achieve the work targets as specified by the Line Manager.
Be a part of the winning team!
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the BIM industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for who want to make an amazing career. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Share this job:
Apply for this position
Note: * Required