Current Job Openings
Business Development Associate (BIM/VDC/CAD) – Entry Level
Location: Trevose, PA, USA
Employment Type: Full time
ADVENSER is seeking a Business Development Associate (Engineering Services, BIM, VDC, and CAD) to join our winning team who would drive and be responsible for our North American Operations. This role shall interlink with internal engineering teams, and is responsible for communicating both the technical and operational benefits of ADVENSER services to prospective clients. He/she shall expected to build strong relationships with clients; work with our teams located in different parts of the world and spot new opportunities for revenue spearheading the growth of Advenser in the region.
The salary range discussed during hiring is indicative only. Salary offers are made based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and education as they directly relate to the requirements of the position, as well as internal and market factors and grade profile.
A background check will be required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
- Engage with customers regularly to understand their business needs.
- Share client feedback and collaborate with internal cross-functional teams in the development of appropriate products and services.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about the technology and benefits of ADVENSER services to communicate to prospective clients.
- Research existing business accounts, identify key players and garner interest in companies’ products and services.
- Conduct market research, Research existing business accounts, identify key players, and gather interest in companies’ products & services to identify new markets and to understand customer needs better Generate qualified leads by phone and email and schedule meetings with targeted accounts.
- Achieve targets for each business unit of the company.
- Maintain CRM database of all business development activities.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events to keep abreast with industry standards and market dynamics.
- Maintain and grow existing relationships, as well as developing and cultivating new relationships.
- Required to understand estimates, cash flow, terms and conditions in project negotiation.
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related fields.
- A proven self-starter with positive energy and dedicated work ethics.
- Excellent Communication and negotiation skills.
- Should be a People person. Have a knack for making business connections and establishing relationships.
- Proficiency in MS office, CRM software etc. is a plus
- Must be reliable, highly-motivated, well-organized, results-oriented, customer-focused, and possess excellent interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Familiarity with software like AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Tekla would be an added advantage
- Ability to understand drawings, specifications, building codes, and other technical specifications can be helpful.
- US Work Authorization Required
Share this job:
Apply for this position
Note: * Required