Current Job Openings
Project Manager – BIM
Location: Kochi/Bengaluru, India
Employment Type: Full time
Relevant Experience: 8+ years
Seeking a highly skilled professional to manage, coordinate, and optimize our BIM processes, ensuring the successful delivery of projects on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards while fostering collaboration among multidisciplinary teams, adhering to industry standards, and leveraging cutting-edge BIM technology. Candidate should possess strong leadership, project management, and technical expertise to play a pivotal role in the organization.
- Lead the implementation of BIM technology across projects, ensuring that it enhances project efficiency and accuracy.
- Manage a team of BIM professionals, providing guidance, training, and support to optimize BIM workflows.
- Oversee the integration of BIM processes with project management, ensuring alignment with project schedules and budgets.
- Establish and maintain quality control processes to ensure BIM models meet industry standards and project-specific requirements.
- Address technical issues and conflicts within BIM workflows, finding innovative solutions to challenges.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their BIM requirements and ensure project deliverables meet their expectations.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation related to BIM processes and project-specific BIM models.
- Create and deliver comprehensive reports to project teams and senior management, providing insights, progress updates, and recommendations.
- Collaborate with the business unit manager in identifying BIM talent needs, participating in the recruitment process, and providing input to ensure the selection of qualified BIM professionals to strengthen the team.
- Oversee the preparation of estimates for clients, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and alignment with project objectives and BIM deliverables to maintain client satisfaction and project profitability.
Qualification, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Btech or Mtech in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in BIM management and project coordination in the construction industry.
- Proven track record of successfully managing BIM processes in complex projects.
- Expertise in AEC BIM software and applications such as Revizto & BIMtrack .
- Strong project management skills, including scheduling, budgeting, and resource management.
- Ability to lead and manage a team of BIM professionals effectively.
- Thorough understanding of industry standards and regulations.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Capability to engage with clients, understand their needs, and ensure project deliverables meet their expectations.
- Ability to be the liaison between the clients, management, and the team
Be a part of the winning team!
Job offers are made based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and educational background as they directly relate to the requirements of the position, as well as internal and market factors and grade profile.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the BIM industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for those who want to make an amazing career. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Share this job:
Apply for this position
Note: * Required