Current Job Openings
Project Manager – Façade Detailing
Location: Kochi/Bengaluru, India
Employment Type: Full Time
Relevant Experience:10+ years
A Project Manager will be responsible in comprehending and completing assigned projects within the stipulated time line. The candidate will have the ability to trouble shoot, follow instructions and achieve ideal end results. We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines.
The salary range discussed during hiring is indicative only. Salary offers are made based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and education as they directly relate to the requirements of the position, as well as internal and market factors and grade profile.
A background check will be required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
- Perform day-to-day project activities and assign jobs to the team.
- Ensuring that deadlines are met and the project is delivered on time in the best way possible.
- Maintain comprehensive budgets and project schedules.
- Monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Prepare estimates and value engineering analysis during the design process.
- Help provide solutions and field fix documentation for execution and As-Built drawings.
- Assist in the evaluation, analysis, and selection of equipment, tools and rigging required to install curtainwall scopes.
- Review site safety plans and help communicate and administer specific requirements.
- Maintain project tracking logs for % complete, change orders, RFIs, submittals, site deliveries, and critical material shipments.
- Maintain Project Status Reports and participate in weekly internal project status meetings.
- Review and coordinate field and shop requirements for product crating/packaging.
- Create plans and drawings for field logistics such as crating plans, installation sequence diagrams, and field equipment layouts.
- Review shop drawings and coordinate critical aspects of details with production and installation teams.
- Attend weekly site Contractor Meeting as required.
- Process submittals, shop drawings, substitution requests, change proposals and change orders.
- Other responsibilities as required
Qualification, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Diploma / Bachelors in Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
- 10+ years of experience working in the façade sector.
- Proficient with MS Project (or similar) and the ability to understand, interpret, and create project schedules.
- Proficient with AutoCAD and MS Office Tools.
- Proficient with PDF editing software such as Blubeam or Adobe.
- Able to effectively work in an office environment, production environment, and job site as required.
Be a part of the winning team!
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the BIM industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for who want to make an amazing career. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Share this job:
Apply for this position
Note: * Required