Current Job Openings
Junior Engineer – CAD/CAM
Location: Kochi/Bengaluru, India
Employment Type: Contract (6 Months)
Relevant Experience: 6 Months to 1 Year
An ideal candidate will be responsible for comprehending and completing assigned tasks from the client. The candidate will ideally look into the client requisition aspects, have the ability to troubleshoot, and also achieve the required end results with Part modeling, Sheet Metal, Assembly & its detailing using Solid Edge / Solidworks / Inventor. We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines.
The salary range discussed during hiring is indicative only. Salary offers are made based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and education as they directly relate to the requirements of the position, as well as internal and market factors and grade profile.
A background check will be required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
- Create 3D models and detailing using Solid Edge / Solidworks Inventor for Steel structures, Chute, tanks, hoppers, etc
- Communicate with clients on project status.
- Review contract files and prepare RFI’s
- Communicate with clients through emails, chats, and online meetings.
- Self-quality check
- Be a good listener and a motivating team member in the team.
- Working under pressure by maintaining balance
Qualification, Experience, and Skills Required:
- B-Tech/M-Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- 6 months to 1 year of relevant work experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Team player.
- Exposure working with US client projects and / or working knowledge in Solid Edge / Solid Works / Inventor will be an added advantage
Be a part of the winning team!
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the BIM industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for who want to make an amazing career. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Share this job:
Apply for this position
Note: * Required