Current Job Openings
Engineer – CAD/CAM
Location: Kochi/Bengaluru, India
Employment Type: Contract (6 Months)
Relevant Experience: 4 Years
Advenser is a multi-disciplined engineering company delivering advanced engineering services & solutions to the Architecture, Engineering & Construction industry through innovative practices such as BIM, VDC and other advanced technological tools. With over a decade of experience in the industry, we have an impressive track record, successfully delivering a range of complex projects across 17 countries
An ideal candidate will be responsible in comprehending and completing assigned tasks from the client. The candidate will ideally look into the client requisition aspects, have the ability to troubleshoot and also achieve the required end results with Part modeling, Sheet Metal, Assembly & its detailing using Solid Edge / Solidworks / Inventor. We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines.
The salary range discussed during hiring is indicative only. Salary offers are made based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and education as they directly relate to the requirements of the position, as well as internal and market factors and grade profile.
A background check will be required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
- Create 3D models and detailing using Solid Edge / Solidworks / Inventor for Steel structure, Chute, tanks, hoppers etc
- Communicate with client on project status.
- Review contract files and prepare RFI’s
- Communicate with clients through emails, chats and online meetings.
- Maintain close contact with the Team Leads in providing accurate drawings in the stipulated timeline.
- Self-quality check
- Be a good listener and a motivating team member in the team.
- Guide Trainees.
- Working under pressure by maintaining balance
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required:
- B-Tech/M-Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Good verbal and written communication skill in English.
- Team player.
- Exposure working with US client projects will be an added advantage.
- An excellent working knowledge in Solid Edge / Solid Works / Inventor
Be a part of the winning team!
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the BIM industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for who want to make an amazing career. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Share this job:
Apply for this position
Note: * Required